As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- – Creating detailed Business Requirement Document (BRD) and translate it into functional specifications.
- – Interacting with clients top management and process owner groups to gather the business requirements.
- – Documenting high level and detailed requirements using elicitation techniques such as scenarios (use cases) / prototyping.
- – Partnering with stakeholders and subject matter experts to fully understand business needs in order to effectively gather and document business requirements
- – Evaluate requirements against existing business and system processes.
- – Executing a user acceptance / system test script
- – Awareness about project risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies & change control processes especially in relation to requirements documentation.
- – Resolving complex requirement conflicts through effective stakeholder engagement.
- – Performs feasibility analysis, scopes projects, and works with the project management team to prioritizes deliverable, and negotiate on product functionalities.