Business Development Executive
Innodata is a global services and technology company focused on data transformation, enrichment, and management. Through our data refinery platform and related products and services, we enable the world’s preeminent media, publishing and information services companies, as well as data-driven enterprises, to drive growth, improve operational efficiency, and bring new data-enabled products to market. Innodata Labs, our technology incubator, focuses on applied machine learning and emerging artificial intelligence. Our culture of innovation, quality, and service is present in everything we do.
Our venture companies include Synodex, a leader in medical record data transformation, and Agility PR Solutions, a provider of SaaS software and solutions for PR and Communications professionals.
Innodata has approximately 4,000 employees in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, the Philippines, India, Sri Lanka, Israel and Germany.
Innodata is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated sales professional to join our team of culture experts. Innodata is an industry leading software and data provider that helps companies, including many of the Fortune 500, better engage their customers and obtain valuable market insights. The candidate should have an appetite for discovering and engaging with customers to drive sales. They should also be naturally inquisitive and have a keen interest in B2B sales and demand generation.
- Primarily focus on developing new business
- Prospect directly to well-known, established national and global brands in a variety of verticals
- Communicate clear understanding of Innodata services and solutions for both traditional and digital outreach
- Build partnerships with systems integrators to build an ecosystem for channel sales
- Identify opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell to new customers, work with new logo prospects to find what they want, uncover creative solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
- Nurture and advance marketing qualified leads with goal of moving them down the sales funnel
- Tenacious and determined attitude
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in sales, preferably selling direct/digital or have experience selling products and services directly to large commercial companies or outreach departments within companies.
Skills and Competencies
- Experience in B2B data and software sales
- Experience with selling AI/ML solutions or analytics solutions
- Proven ability to engage and bring in new clients
- Ability to present to startups, find Meetups etc
- Customer centric attitude
- Collaborative mindset
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Loves to learn and has the ability to be coached and mentored.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business.
Director, Human Resources
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com