Innodata is a global digital services and solutions company. Our technology and services power leading information products and online retail destinations around the world. Our solutions help prestigious enterprises harness the power of digital data to re-imagine how they operation and drive performance. We serve publishers, media and information companies, digital retailers, banks, insurance companies, government agencies and many other industries. We take a “technology-first” approach, applying the most advanced technologies in innovative ways.
- Orchestrates company resources in the response and delivery of Innodata services to information services companies and data-driven enterprises.
- Defines and sets the strategic direction, functions as a thought leader and strategic business partner with the client, and provides leadership to the Client Partner Team(s) for their account portfolio.
- Develops a strong understanding of the client that includes their business drivers and strategies, competitive position in the marketplace, industry trends, key strategic partner relationships, as well as key executives and decision makers, etc.
- Builds, enhances and executes the long-term client relationships and communication at the C-level, with other key executives, key decision makers and influencers, and acts as a trusted advisor to senior executives within the client organization
- Analyzes and keeps abreast of significant market changes (trends, issues, data and analytic trends and developments) that would be valuable information to clients and that mitigates and manages risk to Innodata and the client.
- Builds cooperation and collaboration with the Innodata business units to realize revenue growth, client value and satisfaction.
- Qualifies client-specific opportunities and develops pipeline jointly with the Business Units.
- Helps to win new business, with high level relationships, sales and negotiation skills and client-oriented communications.
- Manages, measures and accurately predicts financial outcomes.
- Drives delivery service excellence.
Key Performance Metrics:
- Meet or exceed stated financial targets
- Client/product retention
- Increase client wallet share/Innodata solution footprint
- Client satisfaction survey
- Completion and maintenance of effective of account plans
- Experience working with content/data providers in the information services, publishing or legal vertical markets.
- Cross-disciplinary experience in business strategy, project management, product management and account management.
- Solid grasp of IT and operations strategy and issues relating to digital information services and solutions.
- Knowledge of new emerging digital information technologies and leading trends (Mobility, ECM, Cloud, XML, NLP, ML, Semantic, Cognitive Computing).
- Minimum 7 years of delivery, sales and account management experience.
- Minimum 7 years of experience structuring and consulting on large bundled deals in the digital content or technology industry.
- Experience working for a technology product or services or digital content company.
- A history of meeting/exceeding financial commitments.
- Experience working in a large matrix organization with multiple products/services.