Digital Marketing Manager
Innodata is a global services and technology company focused on data transformation, enrichment, and management. Through our data refinery platform and related products and services, we enable the world’s preeminent media, publishing and information services companies, as well as data-driven enterprises, to drive growth, improve operational efficiency, and bring new data-enabled products to market. Innodata Labs, our technology incubator, focuses on applied machine learning and emerging artificial intelligence. Our culture of innovation, quality, and service is present in everything we do.
Our venture companies include Synodex, a leader in medical record data transformation, and Agility PR Solutions, a provider of SaaS software and solutions for PR and Communications professionals.
Innodata has approximately 4,000 employees in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, the Philippines, India, Sri Lanka, Israel and Germany.
Innodata is seeking a hardworking, proactive and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Manager to help us develop, implement and measure digital marketing campaigns that will target and nurture our global audience. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the ideal candidate will not only have hands on experience developing and executing marketing campaigns that get results, but experience optimizing and managing a variety of paid and organic channels, including search, display, and social. They should also be intellectually curious with strong analytical skills and an exceptional ability to interpret data and communicate insights and findings.
- Manage & maintain marketing strategies to drive qualified online traffic using paid search, SEO, PPC, retargeting, programmatic, email, etc.
- Drive web traffic and generate new leads, while nurturing existing leads towards conversion
- Analyze and report on Google Analytics data to identify key trends
- Work with the web team to optimize Innodata’s web marketing properties to improve conversion rate, user experience and SEO
- Execute paid search, paid social, and display strategies including – campaign, ad group and ad structure, keywords, bidding, audience segmentation and geo targeting
- Help craft and optimize landing pages for demand generation channels and campaigns
- Develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of A/B testing protocols and procedures.
- Implement effective marketing strategies to nurture leads over time
- 3-5 years’ experience in related digital marketing role (SaaS technology a plus)
- Familiarity using marketing automation tools – specifically HubSpot
- Expert-level knowledge of all things search – SEO, SEM, Google Analytics
- Hands-on experience in management of Google AdWords, paid social, display, retargeting and programmatic advertising platforms
- B2B experience and a B2B mindset a must
- Knowledge of the key steps in the sales funnel and understanding of CRM tools like Salesforce.com
Attributes and Strengths
- Self-starter that learns and adapts quickly to frequently changing priorities
- Organized, detail-oriented, and ability to translate concepts into actionable plans
- Scrappy startup mentality – even though we’re a public company – you can take-action and propose new ideas and solutions before being asked
- Data-driven with strong understanding of KPI’s for digital media and how they drive movement through the digital marketing funnel
- Ability to come to the table with new ideas and not be afraid to fail
- Design sensibility – knowledge of design tools a PLUS
- Sense of humor even when things may be hectic
BS or BA in Business, Marketing or Communications degree.
Director, Human Resources
To apply for this job email your details to HR-USA@innodata.com